|Owner||State of Alaska DOT&PF - Northern Region|
|Elevation AMSL||162 ft / 49 m|
Elim Airport (IATA: ELI, ICAO: PFEL, FAA LID: ELI) is a state-owned, public-use airport located three nautical miles (6 km) southwest of the central business district of Elim, a city in the Nome Census Area of the U.S. state of Alaska.
This airport is included in the FAA's National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2009–2013, where it is listed as commercial service - non-primary, an FAA category for airports with 2,500 to 10,000 passenger boardings (enplanements) per year. However, Federal Aviation Administration records for calendar year 2008 categorized it as general aviation based on 2,356 enplanements that year, a decrease of 26.1% from the 3,189 enplanements in 2007.
Elim Airport covers an area of 181 acres (73 ha) at an elevation of 162 feet (49 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 1/19 with a gravel surface measuring 3,401 by 60 feet (1,037 x 18 m).
Airlines and destinations
|Bering Air||Golovin, Nome|
operated by Hageland Aviation Services
|Nome, White Mountain|
|Carrier||Passengers (arriving and departing)|
|1||Nome, AK||Nome Airport||1,610|
|2||Unalakleet, AK||Unalakleet Airport||280|
|3||Koyuk, AK||Koyuk Alfred Adams Airport||160|
|4||Golovin, AK||Golovin Airport||130|
|5||Shaktoolik, AK||Shaktoolik Airport||40|
|White Mountain, AK||White Mountain Airport||40|
- FAA Airport Master Record for ELI ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective April 27, 2017.
- CY 2008 Passenger Boarding and All-Cargo Data. Federal Aviation Administration. Updated May 7, 2017.
- ELI: Elim Airport, Alaska. Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 2008-09-21.
- PFEL: Elim Airport, Alaska. AirNav.com. Retrieved 2008-09-21.
- National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2009–2013: Appendix A: Part 1 (PDF, 1.33 MB) Archived August 6, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.. Federal Aviation Administration. Updated 15 October 2008.
- Nome Flight Schedule (PDF). Bering Air. Retrieved May 7, 2017.
- "Ravn Alaska Destinations". (retrieved May 7, 2017)
- "Elim, AK: Elim (ELI)". Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS), Research and Innovative Technology Administration (RITA), U.S. Department of Transportation. December 2016. Retrieved May 7, 2017.