PG-13 (professional wrestling)
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)
|408 lb (185 kg)|
|Years active||1993-1995, 2010, 2011|
PG-13 was the tag team of J.C. Ice and Wolfie D who worked for the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) and United States Wrestling Association (USWA). PG-13 briefly competed in Puerto Rico for the World Wrestling Council (WWC) in 1995, W*ING in Japan, Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW) in 1997 and World Championship Wrestling (WCW) in 2000. They were members of the original incarnation of the Nation of Domination in the USWA.
In the United States Wrestling Association in the early 1990s, Jamie Dundee turned on his father and became J.C. Ice, a rapper. Dundee formed a tag team known as PG-13 with Wolfie D. PG-13 dominated the USWA tag team division throughout the mid-1990s, winning the USWA Tag Team Championship on fifteen occasions. After losing to Bill Dundee, PG-13 were obliged to leave the USWA. They returned shortly thereafter under masks as The Cyberpunks, with Dundee known as "Ice" and Wolfie D known as "Fire". After some time, The Cyberpunks unmasked and reverted to being PG-13.
In a September 1995 TV taping of Monday Night Raw, PG-13 appeared with the World Wrestling Federation, appearing in two broadcasts, the latter against tag team champions The Smoking Gunns .They then re-appeared at Survivor Series 1996 as members of the Nation of Domination. In 1997, when the Nation was retooled with new members, PG-13 began appearing with Extreme Championship Wrestling, where they became known for goading the audience and their opponents. They wrestled The Dudley Boyz, The Eliminators, Spike Dudley, and Mikey Whipwreck, having Jason in their corner.
In the early 2000s, PG-13 wrestled briefly for World Championship Wrestling, appearing mainly on WCW Thunder. They frequently had matches with The Jung Dragons and 3 Count. Subsequently, PG-13 appeared with Memphis Wrestling.
In early 2010, PG-13 reunited winning the tag team titles in Showtime All-Star Wrestling from Derrick King Enterprises at SAW Unfinished Business.
On Feb 5th 2011, PG-13 appeared in Corydon, Indiana, wrestling for XCW.
- Finishing Moves
- Signature Moves
- Ice Man (J.C. Ice)
- Wolf Man (Wolfie D)
- Entrance Themes
- Hip Hop Hooray by Naughty By Nature (USWA/WWC)
- Jump Around by House Of Pain/DJ Muggs (USWA/ECW)
- Here Comes The Hotstepper by Ini Kamoze (USWA)
- Men On A Mission (Instrumental) by Jim Johnston (WWF)
- Power by J.C. Ice & Wolfie D (USWA/WWF) - while members of the Nation of Domination
- Take It by Insane Clown Posse (WCW)
Championships and accomplishments
- Kick-Ass Wrestling
- KAW Tag Team Championship (1 time)
- Showtime All-Star Wrestling
- SAW Tag Team Championship (1 time)
- United States Wrestling Association
- "The Cyberpunks". Weird World of Wrestling. Archived from the original on March 30, 2003. Retrieved April 9, 2007.
- Goodman, Larry (2010-03-13). "Showtime All-Star Wrestling (Live Event)". Georgia Championship Wrestling. Larry Goodman. Retrieved 2010-03-27.
- "U.S.W.A. World Tag Team Title". Wrestling Titles. Retrieved 2007-12-27.