Jump to navigation Jump to search
PGD may refer to:
Science and medicine
- Patient group direction, documents in the National Health Service of England
- Platform gate doors, a term referring to waist or chest height platform screen doors
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis, genetic profiling of embryos prior to implantation
- Proper Generalized Decomposition, a numerical method for solving boundary value problems
- Postgraduate diploma (PgD), an academic qualification
- Professional Graduate Diploma (disambiguation), one of two UK academic qualifications
- Professional Graduate Diploma in Information Technology, an academic qualification equal to the third (final) year of a UK honors degree, awarded by the British Computer Society (BCS)
- Professional Graduate Diploma in Education, one-year course in Scotland for undergraduate degree holders
- Partido Galeguista Demócrata, a political party in Galicia, Spain
- Punta Gorda Airport (Florida) (IATA code), formerly Charlotte County Airport, US
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PGD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.