While the organization has teams at every age level, the organization is best known for its national and regional championship winning teams at the 10U-14U levels in the 2000s. Coached by Taras "Stink" Brown and assisted by the late Charles Craig, these teams tallied 2 national championships, multiple Potomac Valley region titles and gained renown as possibly the greatest youth team of all time before disbanding around the 2004 season. Players on these teams included 2006 McDonald's All American Game MVP, 2007 Big 12 Player of the Year and 2007 #2 NBA Draft pick Kevin Durant (Golden State Warriors), 2007 McDonald's All American Game MVP, 2008 Big 12 Player of the Year and 2008 #2 NBA Draft pick Michael Beasley (Heat) and Chris Braswell (Charlotte).
Other former PG Jaguars include: Eddie Basden (UNC-Charlotte, Cleveland Cavaliers), Chris McCray (Maryland, Milwaukee Bucks), Bobby Maze (Oklahoma, Tennessee), Tony Durant (Towson), Brice Plebani (Georgetown [football]), and Cortez Davis (Rutgers).
- Texas' Freshman Hoopster Awesome
- 2006 USA Today All-USA Prep Basketball Team
- Who's the man, K-State's Beasley or former Longhorn Durant?[permanent dead link]
- Braswell gives Charlotte a lift
- OU-Texas Ties Archived 2012-02-22 at the Wayback Machine.
- Georgetown University Official Athletic Site :: Football : Brice Plebani Bio