Jump to navigation Jump to search
PHD or PhD may refer to:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), an academic qualification
- PhD: Phantasy Degree, a Korean comic series
- Piled Higher and Deeper, a web comic
- Ph.D. (band), a 1980s British group
- Ph.D. (Art Farmer album)
- "PHD", a song on the album Tweekend by the Crystal Method
- PHD Flopper, a popular perk drink in the Call of Duty zombies series
Science and technology
- PhD Docbook renderer, an XML renderer
- PHD finger, a protein sequence
- PHD are enzymes Prolyl hydroxylase, Prolyl 4-hydroxylase or HIF prolyl-hydroxylases such as PHD1, PHD2 and PHD3
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PHD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.