From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PHF is a three letter acronym meaning:
- Paired Helical Filaments, a term for aggregations of protein in the brain, in conditions such as Alzheimer's Disease
- The Pakistan Hockey Federation
- Patrick Henry Field, the IATA code for the Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport
- Peak Hour Factor, a traffic flow characteristic
- Perfect Hair Forever, an American animated television comedy
- Potentially Hazardous Food, a food safety classification
- Perfect hash function, a set of hash functions generate no collisions.
- Potomac Horse Fever, an illness affecting horses caused by Neorickettsia risticii.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PHF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.