From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from PHPEd)
||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (October 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Initial release||July 21, 2001|
18.0.0 / December 19, 2016
|Size||168 MB / 402.1 MB maximum on install|
- Advanced editor
- Code folding
- Mark occurrences of language elements
- Dynamic highlighting
- PHP Debugger (including unique support for multiple parallel debug sessions)
- PHP profiler
- Integration with PHPUnit
- PHP 7.1 support and older
- Integration with PHP frameworks and third-party tools (CakePHP, Codeigniter, Drupal, Joomla, Laravel, Prado, Symfony, Yii, Zend)
- Database Client for MySQL, Oracle, SQLite, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, FireBird/Interbase
- Deployment over FTP, SFTP, Secure File Transfer Protocol (FTPS), WebDav, and Windows Share (SMB)
- Support for CVS
- Integrated help system
- Easy project creation and diagnostic with project settings wizard
- Integration with phpDocumentor
- Integration with CSE HTML Validator
- Project/file browser
- SCSS support
- Customizable layout
- Yager, Tom (March 12, 2004). "Tools make PHP shine - Zend Studio and PHPEd lend a commercial polish to open source Web development". InfoWorld. Retrieved 2009-10-30.
- Yager, Tom (January 28, 2002). "Open-source grand slam - NuSphere lines up a winning team of open- source all-stars for stellar cross-platform Web development tools.(Evaluation)". InfoWorld. Retrieved 2009-10-30.
- "NuSphere PHPED Advantage". Database and Network Journal. October 1, 2001. Retrieved 2009-10-30.
- Harper, Mitchell (March 27, 2002). "Review - NuSphere's PHPEd B". SitePoint. Retrieved 2009-10-30.
- Danen, Vincent (June 13, 2002). "NuSphere's PHPEd Advantage: The perfect tool for Web development". TechRepublic. Retrieved 2009-10-30.
|This programming-tool-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|