Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up PHP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PHP is an open-source server-side scripting language.
PHP may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Penultimate hop popping, a function of certain routers in MPLS computer networks
- Percutaneous hepatic perfusion, a regionalized cancer treatment
- Pigeonhole principle, also known as Dirichlet's box (or drawer) principle in mathematics
- Project Honey Pot, a system to block email harvesters
- Pseudohypoparathyroidism, a condition associated primarily with resistance to the parathyroid hormone
- Partial hospitalization program, a program used to treat mental illness and substance abuse
- Parallel History Project, a website with information about the Cold War
- Parkdale—High Park, an electoral district in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Philippine peso (ISO 4217 currency code), the official currency of the Philippines
- PHP pistol, a Croatian-made pistol
- Pizza Hut Park, former name of Toyota Stadium in Dallas, Texas, US
- Primary Health Properties, a UK real estate investment trust
- PHP Family, a Bangladeshi conglomerate
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PHP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.