From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up PHP or РНР in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PHP is an open-source server-side scripting language.
PHP may also refer to:
- Parallel History Project, a website with information about the Cold War
- Parents Helping Parents, a non-profit organization
- Parkdale—High Park, an electoral district in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Partial hospitalization program, a program used to treat mental illness and substance abuse
- Penultimate hop popping, a function of certain routers in MPLS computer networks
- Percutaneous hepatic perfusion, a regionalized cancer treatment
- Philippine peso, ISO 4217 currency code of the official currency of the Philippines
- Pigeonhole principle, also known as Dirichlet's box (or drawer) principle
- Pizza Hut Park, former name of Toyota Stadium in Dallas, Texas
- Primary Health Properties, a UK real estate investment trust
- Project Honey Pot, a system to block email harvesters
- Prvi Hrvatski Pistolj, a Croatian made pistol
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PHP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.