From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up PIB or pib in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PIB, pib or PiB may refer for:
Science and technology
- Pebibyte (PiB), a unit of digital information storage
- Pittsburgh compound B (PiB), chemical used in studying Alzheimer's Disease
- Polyisobutylene or polyisobutene, a synthetic rubber
- Particle in a box (PIB), a model quantum mechanical system
- Pir Ilahi Buksh Colony (PIB Colony), Sindh, Pakistan
- Hattiesburg–Laurel Regional Airport (IATA airport code: PIB)
- Pib and Pog, an animated film
- Permanent interest bearing shares (PIBS), a fixed-interest securities issued by UK building societies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PIB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.