(Redirected from PIO)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pio, Pio, or PIO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pio may refer to:
- Programmed input/output, a transfer method for IDE harddisks and network cards
- Peripheral Input/Output, an I/O circuit
- Public information officer of a government department
- Person of Indian Origin, an expatriate Indian or person of Indian ancestry, who has certain rights of citizenship
- Pilot-induced oscillation
- Police Intelligence Operations, one of the five functions of the U.S. Army Military Police
- Peruvian Inca Orchid, a breed of hairless dog originating in Peru
- Pio, abbreviation of Pebioctet, a unit of information or computer storage
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.