Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up PKA or pKa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PKA may refer to:
- Professionally Known As (referring to pen names, stage personas and similar)
- pKa, the symbol for the acid dissociation constant at logarithmic scale
- Protein kinase A, a class of cAMP-dependent enzymes
- Pi Kappa Alpha, the North-American social fraternity
- Public key authentication, establishing key authenticity in public-key cryptography
- Professional Karate Association
- Primary knock-on atom
- Russian Federal Space Agency (РКА)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PKA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.