PLA Air Force Aviation University
|Northeast China Democratic United Army Aviation School|
|Affiliation||People's Liberation Army Air Force|
|President||Bai Chongming (白崇明)|
|Campus||19,000,000 square meters|
PLA Air Force Aviation University (simplified Chinese: 中国人民解放军空军航空大学; traditional Chinese: 中國人民解放軍空軍航空大學; pinyin: Zhōngguó Rénmín Jiěfàngjūn Kōngjūn Hángkōng Dàxué) is a military university located in Changchun, Jilin, China.
As of fall 2014, the university has 7 campuses, consists of 7 departments, covers a total area of 36,000 mu, with more than 19,000,000 square meters of floor space.
PLA Air Force Aviation University was formed in 1946 by the Communist Party of China's People's Liberation Army. It was initially called "Northeast China Democratic United Army Aviation School" (Chinese: 东北民主联军航空学校).
On June 9, 2004, PLA Air Force Changchun Flight College (Chinese: 中国人民解放军空军长春飞行学院), PLA Air Force Second Aviation College (Chinese: 中国人民解放军空军第二航空学院), PLA Air Force Seventh Flight College (Chinese: 中国人民解放军空军第七飞行学院) merged to form the PLA Air Force Aviation University.
On April 28, 2012, the PLA Air Force Thirteenth Flight College (Chinese: 中国人民解放军空军第十三飞行学院) merged into the university.
- Department of Aerospace Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Aerospace Ordnance Engineering
- Department of Aerospace Control Engineering
- Department of Airline Electronic Engineering
- Department of Air Reconnaissance Intelligence
- Department of Military Simulation Engineering
- Department of Aviation Lifesaving
PLA Air Force Aviation University's total collection amounts to more than 612,000 items.
- Motto: 砺志、尚武、博学、精训
- Li Ming (Member of Chinese Academy of Engineering)
- Yang Liwei
- Zhai Zhigang
- Fei Junlong
- Nie Haisheng
- Liu Boming
- Jing Haipeng
- Liu Yang
- Yu Xu