|License||Creative Commons Attribution 3.0|
PLOS Currents is a group of scientific journals published by the Public Library of Science. Submitted articles are reviewed by "moderators" (a select group of researchers in the journal's field) and are peer-reviewed. Articles are open access, archived in PubMed Central, and indexed in PubMed as well as Scopus.
- PLOS Currents: Disasters (2012–present)
- PLOS Currents: Evidence on Genomic Tests (2010–present)
- PLOS Currents: Huntington Disease (2010–present)
- PLOS Currents: Muscular Dystrophy (2011–present)
- PLOS Currents: Outbreaks (2013–present)
- PLOS Currents: Tree of Life (2010–present)
- PLOS Currents: Influenza (2009–2013, replaced by PLOS Currents: Outbreaks)
- "PLOS Currents". PLOS Currents website. Retrieved 1 Jun 2013.
|This article about a medical journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.