Jump to navigation Jump to search
PMT may refer to:
Technology and Engineering
- Pole-mount transformer, a pole mounted distribution transformer
- Padmount transformer, a style of electrical distribution transformer
- Photomultiplier tube, an extremely sensitive light detector
- Premenstrual tension, also known as premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Pacemaker-mediated tachycardia, possible complication of dual-chamber artificial pacemakers
- Development of the urinary system follows a pattern of PMT (Pronephros Mesonephros meTanephros).
- Pasteurella multocida toxin (P. Multocida toxin), produced by Pasteurella multocida bacteria.
- Malian Party of Labour (le Parti malien du travail)
- Mexican Workers' Party (Partido Mexicano de los Trabajadores)
- PMTair, Cambodian airline, ICAO code
- First Potteries Limited, formerly Potteries Motor Traction, then First PMT Ltd, UK bus company
- Pune Municipal Transport, now merged into Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited, bus company in India
- Parent Management Training
- PMT Dance Studio, of New York City, US
- PMT Italia, a paper machinery company
- Program Map Table, program specific information in an MPEG transport stream
- Protection Motivation Theory
- Pardon My Take, a popular Barstool Sports podcast and number one ranked sports podcast
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PMT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.