From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PNA or Pna has a variety of meanings:
Science and Engineering
- abbreviation for orchid genus Paphinia
- 4-Nitroaniline - chromogenic substrate, also known as para-Nitroaniline
- Pacific–North American teleconnection pattern, a climatic phenomenon
- Parisiensia Nomina Anatomica - the revision of anatomic nomenclature.
- Peanut agglutinin, a lectin specific for Gal-β(1-3)-GalNAc
- Peptide nucleic acid, an artificially synthesized polymer similar to DNA or RNA.
- Plastic neutral axis, an engineering value for plastic material.
- Polynuclear Aromatic Hydrocarbons, more commonly: Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs)
- Programmable Network analyzer (electrical)
- Protected Natural Area (disambiguation)
- Pottery Neolithic A, a division of the Pottery Neolithic period in archaeology
- Algerian National Party
- Pakistan National Alliance
- Palestinian National Authority, an administrative autonomous government in parts of the West Bank
- Project for Nuclear Awareness, a non-profit organization that advocates for the abolition of nuclear weapons by educating the public and policy makers
- Partido Nueva Alianza, the Spanish name for the New Alliance Party (Mexico)
- Parties to the Nauru Agreement
- Pennsylvania Newspaper Association
- Philippine Nurses Association
- Polish National Alliance
- Prefectura Naval Argentina, the Spanish name for the Argentine Naval Prefecture
- National Anticorruption Directorate, Romania; formerly, National Anticorruption Prosecution Office (PNA)
- Postnatal age, a parameter used to identify the age of newborns.
- Ingrown nail#Nail avulsion (Partial Nail Avulsion), a treatment of ingrown toenails.
- Pneumonia, an infection of the lungs.
Psychiatric Nursing Assistant
- Pacific Northern Airlines
- Pacific-North American teleconnection pattern
- Pamplona Airport
- Philippines News Agency
- Pre-Nuptial Agreement, a marriage contract
- "Pediatric Research - Importance of Postnatal Age(PNA) in Vancomycin Pharmacokinetics in the Critically-ill Neonate. 317". Pediatric Research. 41: 55. doi:10.1203/00006450-199704001-00337. Retrieved 10 November 2015.
|Look up PNA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PNA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.