|Look up PNP or PnP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PNP or PnP may refer to:
Science and technology
- Purine nucleoside phosphorylase, an enzyme involved in purine metabolism
- 4-Nitrophenol, also known as p-nitrophenol or para-nitrophenol.
- PNP transistor, a type of bipolar junction transistor
- Plug and play, a characteristic of a computer bus which requires no physical device configuration
- Legacy Plug and Play (PnP), a specific PC ISA bus extension technology
- Perspective-n-Point, a technique in computer vision
- New Progressive Party of Puerto Rico, Spanish initials of a Puerto Rican political party
- Partido Nashonal di Pueblo, a Curaçaoan political party
- National Patriots' Party, a Burkinabé political party
- National Popular Party, a Romanian political party
- Parti national populaire, a political party in Quebec, Canada, in the 1970s
- People's New Party, a Japanese political party
- Peoples National Party (disambiguation), several political parties
- Peruvian National Police, the national police force of Peru
- Peruvian Nationalist Party, a Peruvian political party
- Philippine National Police, the national police force of the Republic of the Philippines
- Princess Naoko Planning, a media production company established by Naoko Takeuchi
- Progressive National Party (disambiguation), several political parties
- Party and play, combining methamphetamine or other drugs and sexual activity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PNP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.