From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Plug and play, a characteristic of a computer bus which requires no physical device configuration
- Legacy Plug and Play (PnP), a specific PC ISA bus extension technology
- PNP transistor, a type of bipolar junction transistor
- Perspective-n-Point, a technique in computer vision which estimates a camera pose from given n 3D points and their projections in an image
Science and medicine
- Purine nucleoside phosphorylase, an enzyme involved in purine metabolism
- 4-Nitrophenol, also known as p-nitrophenol or para-nitrophenol.
- New Progressive Party of Puerto Rico, Spanish initials of a Puerto Rican political party
- Partido Nashonal di Pueblo, a Curaçaoan political party
- National Patriots' Party, a Burkinabé political party
- National Popular Party, a Romanian political party
- Parti national populaire, a political party in Quebec, Canada, in the 1970s
- People Not Psychiatry, a 1970s (London-oriented) British Anti-Psychiatry movement
- People's New Party, a Japanese political party
- Peoples National Party (disambiguation), a political party in a number of countries
- Peruvian National Police, the national police force of Peru
- Peruvian Nationalist Party, a Peruvian political party
- Philippine National Police, the national police force of the Republic of the Philippines
- Princess Naoko Planning, the media production company established by Naoko Takeuchi
- Progressive National Party (disambiguation), a political party in a number of countries
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP), networking protocols
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PNP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.