From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PNS may refer to:
- Peripheral nervous system
- Peripheral nerve stimulation of the occipital nerves
- Peripheral nerve stimulation in electroanalgesia#Peripheral nerve stimulation
- Paraneoplastic syndrome
- Pensacola International Airport (IATA airport code)
- Pensacola station (Amtrak), (Amtrak station code)
- Planetary Nebulae Spectrograph, a single-purpose instrument on the William Herschel Telescope
- Process Network Synthesis, a process engineering tool
- post-normal science, an empirical theory covering the use of science in policy applications
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PNS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.