From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PNT may refer to:put nothing to .
- Pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor, a neuroendocrine tumor of the pancreas
- Papulonecrotic tuberculid, a usually asymptomatic chronic skin disorder
- Partial nodular transformation of the liver
- Peripheral neuroectodermal tumor, a neuroectodermal tumor
- Prime number theorem, a mathematical theorem about the distribution of prime numbers
- National Peasants' Party, a Romanian political party
- National Executive Committee for Space-Based Positioning, Navigation and Timing
- National Workers Party (Spain), a small far-right party in Spain
- New Triumph Party, a small far-right party in Argentina
- Pacific Northwest Trail, a North American hiking trail
- Palestinian National Theatre
- para-Nitrotoluene or mononitrotoluene
- Police Negotiation Team, of the New Zealand Police
- Pontic Greek's ISO 639-3 code
- Positioning, navigation and timing
- PNT, a deprecated time zone identifier replaced by America/Phoenix and US/Arizona
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PNT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.