(Redirected from POMO)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Pomo are an indigenous people of California.
Pomo may also refer to:
- Pomo languages, a language family of the Pomo people
- Pomo religion, religion of the Pomo people
- Pomo, California, an unincorporated community
- Postmodernism, often shortened to po-mo or pomo
- Permanent open market operations, the buying and selling of government bonds
- the Pomo dialect of the Pol language, spoken in the Republic of the Congo
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pomo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.