The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (April 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article does not cite any sources. (April 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
POSITIF was a project aimed at creating framework and tools for policy-based protection of networked systems and applications. It has been launched on February 1, 2004 and ended on January 31, 2007.
Following participants took a part in the project:
- Politecnico di Torino
- BearingPoint INFONOVA GmbH
- Bull SA
- Ministero della Giustizia
- PRESECURE Consulting GmbH
- Wroclaw University of Technology, WCSS
- Stiftung Secure Information and Communication Technologies
- Saint Petersburg Institute for Informatics and Automation of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Universidad de Murcia
- Vodafone Omnitel N.V.