(Redirected from POT)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pot may refer to:
- Flowerpot, a container in which plants are cultivated
- Pottery, ceramic ware made by potters
- A type of cookware
- Ken Jones Aerodrome, IATA airport code POT
- Palestinian Occupied Territories, the West Bank
- Pontefract Tanshelf railway station, England; National Rail station code POT
- Patterson Office Tower, a high-rise office building located at the University of Kentucky
- Cor Pot (born 1951), Dutch football manager and player
- Philippe Pot (1428–1493), Burgundian nobleman, military leader, and diplomat
- Pol Pot (1925–1998), leader of the communist Khmer Rouge in Kampuchea or Cambodia
Art, entertainment, and media
Computing and technology
- .pot, a template file extension used by the GNU gettext program
- .pot, file extension for Microsoft PowerPoint template files
- Pot, a ceramic insulator supporting an electric conductor rail to provide electric traction power to trains
- Potentiometer, a variable resistor, informally known as a "pot" or "trim pot"
- PotCoin, a cryptocurrency whose ticker symbol is "POT"
- Pot, a slang term for the drug cannabis (marijuana)
- Pot., the abbreviation for the orchid genus Potinara
- Chytroi ("The Pots"), the last day of the Anthesteria in ancient Athens
- Pot, a 285ml beer glass
- Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan, stock symbol: POT
- Pot belly, informally known as a "pot"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.