|Look up POW or pow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
POW is "prisoner of war", a person, whether civilian or combatant, who is held in custody by an enemy power during or immediately after an armed conflict.
POW or pow may also refer to:
- "P.O.W" (Bullet for My Valentine song) (2013)
- "POW", a 2009 song by Soulja Boy from The DeAndre Way
- "Pow! (Forward)", a 2004 song by Lethal Bizzle
- "P.O.W. (Pissed Off White Boy)", a 1993 song by Beowülf from Un-Sentimental
- "Pow", a song by the Beastie Boys from Check Your Head
- "Pow", a song by Graham Central Station from My Radio Sure Sounds Good to Me
- Exponentiation function pow(x) in the mathematical section of the standard library of the programming language C
- P.O.W. (TV series), a 2003 ITV mini-series
- P.O.W.: Prisoners of War, a 1988 arcade game that was ported to the NES console
- POW! Entertainment, a media production company
- Pow (surname)
- Polska Organizacja Wojskowa or Polish Military Organisation
- Portorož Airport's IATA code
- Proof-of-work system or POW system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title POW.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.