Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up POW or pow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
POW is "prisoner of war", a person, whether civilian or combatant, who is held in custody by an enemy power during or immediately after an armed conflict.
POW or pow may also refer to:
- "P.O.W" (Bullet for My Valentine song) (2013)
- "POW", a 2009 song by Soulja Boy from The DeAndre Way
- "Pow! (Forward)", a 2004 song by Lethal Bizzle
- "P.O.W. (Pissed Off White Boy)", a 1993 song by Beowülf from Un-Sentimental
- "Pow", a song by the Beastie Boys from Check Your Head
- "Pow", a song by Graham Central Station from My Radio Sure Sounds Good to Me
- pow, the exponentiation (power) function in computing, especially in the programming language C
- P.O.W. (TV series), a 2003 ITV mini-series
- P.O.W.: Prisoners of War, a 1988 arcade game that was ported to the NES console
- POW! Entertainment, a media production company
- Pow (surname)
- Polska Organizacja Wojskowa or Polish Military Organisation
- Portorož Airport's IATA code
- Princess of Wales
- Proof-of-work system or POW system
- The POW Block, an item in the Mario video game series
- Protect Our Winters, a non-profit environmental organization
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title POW.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.