Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up PPE in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PPE may refer to:
Science and technology
- Palmoplantar erythema, peeling of skin from the palms
- Personal protective equipment, against injury or infection
- Perturbed physics ensemble, or perturbed parameter ensemble, climate ensembles in climate change research
- Polyphenyl ether, a class of polymers
- Poly(p-phenylene oxide), a high-temperature thermoplastic
- Pruritic papular eruption of HIV disease
- Philosophy, politics and economics, an academic program
- Property, plant and equipment (PP&E) in accounting
- Mar de Cortés International Airport (IATA code), Mexico
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PPE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.