PPI Automotive Design
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (December 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article does not cite any sources. (April 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
PPI Automotive Design GmbH is a German automobile tuner. The company is based in Stuttgart, in the Baden-Württemberg district of Germany. Their cars are based on existing Audi models, for which they offer Aerodynamics, Performance and Interior tuning packages.
PPI stands for: Precision Performance Individuality.
The product lineup ranges across the Audi Model range, with all levels of customization and modification.
PPI Automotive Design GmbH is a member of the association of German car modification companies (Verband der Automobil Tuner e.V. – VDAT).
The current line up of cars:
- PPI TT - RSTT (Audi TT mark I base)
- PPI TT - STT (Audi TT mark I base)
- PPI TT - PSTT (Audi TT mark II base)
- PPI TT - PSTTsport (Audi TT mark II base)
- PPI A8 - A8 EXECUTIVE (Audi A8 base)
- PPI Q7 - PS Q7 (Audi Q7 base)
- PPI Q7 - Q7 ICE (Audi Q7 base) - Widebody
- PPI R8 Stage I - PPI R8 (Audi R8 base)
- PPI R8 Stage II - R8 RAZOR (Audi R8 base)
- PPI R8 Stage III - RAZOR GT (Audi R8 base) - Carbon Fiber Widebody
- PPI R8 Stage IV - RAZOR GTR (Audi R8 base) - Carbon Fiber Widebody
- PPI A5/S5 - PS5 (Audi A5 / Audi S5 base)
- PPI RS4 (Audi RS4 base)
- PPI RS6 (Audi RS6 base)
and there are plans to have a tuning program for all current Audi models. Currently, PPI Automotive Design GmbH is the only exclusive tuner of Audi Automobiles.
|This article about an automotive industry corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|