PPO may refer to:
Chemistry and biochemistry
- 2,5-Diphenyloxazole, an organic scintillator
- Polyphenol oxidases, a family of enzymes
- Poly(p-phenylene oxide), a type of plastic
- Propylene oxide, an industrial chemical
- Pure plant oil
- peepeo, a confection made by placing peeps between oreo cookies
- Pfadfinder und Pfadfinderinnen Österreichs, an Austrian Scouting organization
- Planned purchase order, part of the purchasing process
- Polish Patent Office
- Preferred provider organization, a type of health insurance plan
- Toray Pan Pacific Open, a Women's Tennis Association tournament
- Abbreviation of Praefectus Praetorio (Praetorian Prefect), found on inscriptions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PPO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.