|Look up PRI or pri in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PRI may refer to:
- Pacific Research Institute, California, USA
- Paleontological Research Institution, Ithaca, New York
- Partito Repubblicano Italiano, the Italian Republican Party, est. 1895
- Partido Regionalista de los Independientes (PRI), the Regionalist Party of the Independents, Chile
- Partido Revolucionario Institucional (PRI), the Institutional Revolutionary Party in Mexico since 1929
- Penal Reform International, a non-governmental organization
- Perceptual Reasoning Index, score in the WAIS-IV intelligence test
- Photochemical Reflectance Index
- Population Research Institute, Virginia, USA, anti-contraception and abortion
- IATA airport code for Praslin Island Airport, in the Seychelles
- The PRI disease resistant apple breeding program
- Primary Rate Interface, telecommunication standard
- Primate Research Institute
- Principles for Responsible Investment, UN initiative
- Public Radio International, Minneapolis, USA
- The ISO 3166-1 3-letter country code and an abbreviation for Puerto Rico
- Pulse Repetition Interval
- Cromemco PRI, an S-100 parallel printer interface card
- Institutional Revolutionary Party, a Mexican political party that held power in Mexico for 71 years.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PRI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.