From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PRK could refer to:
- BPSK, also called Phase Reversal Keying
- People's Republic of Korea, short-lived 1945 provisional government of Korea
- North Korea, ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 code, International Olympic Committee code, and FIFA code
- Photorefractive keratectomy, a laser eye surgery procedure
- Port Kent (Amtrak station), New York, US, Amtrak station code
- People's Republic of Kampuchea, 1979-1989
- People's Republic of Kalifornia, US pejorative term for California
- Phosphoribulokinase, an enzyme
- Primorskaya Fishery Co Ltd, Russian fishing company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PRK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.