(Redirected from PROD)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up prod in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prod or PROD may refer to:
- Cattle prod, a device used to goad livestock into moving
- Public Request to Order Disposal, part of the Local Government, Planning and Land Act 1980
- Prod, a village in Hoghilag Commune, Sibiu County, Romania
- Product integral, often shown using the symbol
- "Prod", a song by Mudvayne from L.D. 50
- Prod, the bow or spring part of a crossbow.
- Prod., an abbreviation of production.
- Prod, a derogatory abbreviation for a Protestant person, usually used in a similar way to the derogatory term Mick, for a Catholic person in Northern Ireland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prod.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.