(Redirected from PROD)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up prod in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prod or PROD may refer to:
- Cattle prod, a device used to goad livestock into moving
- Public Request to Order Disposal, part of the Local Government, Planning and Land Act 1980
- Prod, a village in Hoghilag Commune, Sibiu County, Romania
- Product integral, often shown using the symbol
- "Prod", a song by Mudvayne from L.D. 50
- Prod, the bow or spring part of a crossbow.
- Prod., an abbreviation of production.
- Prod, a derogatory abbreviation for a Protestant person, usually used in a similar way to the derogatory term Mick, for a Catholic person in Northern Ireland
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prod.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.