From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PRR may refer to:
- Packet Reception Ratio, a metric of reliability in computer networks
- Parietal reach region of the human brain
- Pattern recognition receptor, receptors of the innate immune system that identify pathogen-associated molecular patterns
- Peachtree Road Race, a 10 kilometer road race held annually in Atlanta, Georgia
- Pennsylvania Railroad, an American railroad
- Personal Role Radio, a radio carried by UK troops
- Princes Risborough railway station's National Rail station code
- Production Rule Representation, an IT rules standard
- Proportional reporting ratio, a statistic used in data mining for health surveillance systems
- Pseudo-response regulator, a group of genes that are important in the circadian oscillator of plants
- Pure Reason Revolution, a British progressive rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PRR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.