From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up PS2 or PS/2 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PS2 most commonly refers to the PlayStation 2, a sixth-generation video game console manufactured by Sony
PS2, PS-2, or PS/2 may also refer to:
- IBM Personal System/2, IBM's third generation of personal computers
- PS/2 connector, a 6-pin Mini-DIN connector used for connecting some keyboards and mice to a PC compatible computer system
- Official UK PlayStation 2 Magazine, a predecessor to the PlayStation Official Magazine - UK
- Phantasy Star II, a console role-playing video game developed by Sega AM7
- PlanetSide 2, a multiplayer first-person-shooter video game published by Sony Online Entertainment
- Pokémon Stadium 2, a video game for the Nintendo 64
- Power Stone 2, a multiplayer fighting game for the Sega Dreamcast
- pS2 gene, is a gene in humans that encodes the Trefoil factor 1 protein
- Franklin PS-2, an American, high-wing, strut-braced, single seat glider
- Photosystem II, the first protein complex in the Light-dependent reactions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.