Liftoff of the PSLV-CA launch vehicle during flight C43
|Launch||29 November 2018, 04:28:30 UTC|
The PSLV-C43 was the 45th mission of the Indian Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) program. It carried and deployed a total of 31 satellites, including the primary payload HySIS in sun-synchronous orbits. It was launched on 29 November 2018 by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) from the first launch pad of the Satish Dhawan Space Centre at Sriharikota, Andhra Pradesh.
The PSLV-C43 was launched from the first launch pad of the Satish Dhawan Space Centre in Sriharikota at 9:57 A.M. IST on 29 November 2018, following a 28-hour countdown that began at 5:58 A.M. IST on 28 November 2018.
- Prasanna, Laxmi (8 November 2018). "Isro lines up 3 rocket launches in two months". The Times of India. Retrieved 19 November 2018.
- "ISRO launches PSLV-C43 rocket with HysIS and 30 foreign satellites from Sriharikota".
- "Countdown begins for launch of PSLV-C43". The Times of India. Press Trust of India. 28 November 2019. Retrieved 2 January 2019.
- Rohit, T.K. (29 November 2018). "ISRO's PSLV-C43 successfully places HysIS, 30 foreign satellites in respective orbits". The Hindu. Retrieved 2 January 2019.
- PSLV-C43 / HysIS Mission - ISRO