PSN is the PlayStation Network, an online service for Sony PlayStation game consoles.
PSN may also refer to:
- Processor Serial Number, unique to each Intel Pentium III microprocessor
- Public Services Network, unified UK government network
- Participatory Sensor Network, a sensor network with voluntary participation of users
- Packet Switched Network, a digital networking communications method
- Palm Springs (Amtrak station), California, United States, Amtrak station code PSN
- Parson Street railway station, England, National Rail station code PSN
- Puget Sound Navigation Company, Washington, US
- Partido de la Sociedad Nacionalista, a political party in Mexico
- Partido Solidaridad Nacional, a political party in Guatemala
- Project Safe Neighborhoods, US DoJ initiative against gun violence
- Placental site nodule, a benign remnant of a previous pregnancy
- PSN Ngada, an Indonesian football club.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PSN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.