PSV may refer to:
- Partial specific volume
- Petit Saint Vincent, an island south of St. Vincent in the Grenadine islands
- PlayStation Vita, a handheld game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment
- Platform supply vessel, a specific type of ship
- Police Support Volunteer, the rank of a volunteer performing civilian and usually office based work for British Police Forces
- Pressure safety valve
- Pressure Support Ventilation, a form of pressure cycled ventilation that gives a patient a set pressure of air at every breath initialization but has no respiratory rate set
- PSV Eindhoven, a football club from Eindhoven, Netherlands
- PSV Nickerie, a football club from Nieuw Nickerie, Suriname
- Public service vehicle, a bus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PSV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.