From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PSX may refer to:
- PSX (video game console), a PlayStation 2-based digital video recorder
- PlayStation (console), commonly abbreviated as "PS", "PS1" or "PSX"
- PlayStation Experience, commonly abbreviated as "PSX" by the media
- pSX, a freeware PlayStation emulator for the Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems
- Professional Services Expo, a training conference and exposition held by the General Services Administration
- The POSIX emulation subsystem on various DEC and IBM operating systems
- Adobe Photoshop Express, an online version of Adobe Photoshop
- Phillips 66, with PSX as its NYSE stock symbol
- Karachi Stock Exchange, Pakistan Stock Exchange, a stock exchange situated in Pakistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PSX.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.