From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PTM may refer to:
- Polygyny threshold model, a theory explaining polygyny
- Polynomial texture mapping, a digital imaging technique
- Portugal. The Man, an American rock band
- Posttranslational modification, one of the steps in protein biosynthesis
- Pulse-time modulation, an alternative name for Pulse-width modulation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PTM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.