|Look up PTO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PTO may stand for:
- Pacific Theater of Operations, World War II
- Paid time off, time an employee can draw from to take time off from work, without having to specify a reason
- Peeled tail-on shrimp
- Permission to officiate, a limited form of license to undertake ecclesiastical duties within the Church of England
- Phoenix Thunderbirds Open, a golf tournament on the LPGA Tour from 1962 to 1965
- Power take-off, a splined driveshaft, usually on a tractor or truck, that can be used to provide power to an attachment or separate machine
- Professional try-out agreement, a type of employment contract.
- Patent and Trademark Office (disambiguation), a government office that handles the issuing of both patents and trademarks
- Parent Teacher Organization, organization that consists of parents, teachers and school staff
- Peace Train Organisation, a campaign group set up in response to the repeated bombing of the Dublin to Belfast railway line
- Public Telecommunications Operator, a service provider of telecommunications services such as telephony and data communications access
- PTO: Pacific Theater of Operations, a war strategy simulation series by Koei based on the World War II events
- "P:T:O:", a track from the 1977 Klaus Schulze album Body Love
- The Phantom of the Opera (adaptations), The Phantom of the Opera— the original novel or an adaptation (movie/musical/literature) or the Phantom character from any of these
- Please Turn Over, a 1959 British comedy film
- Promenade Theatre Orchestra, an English quartet founded in 1969
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PTO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.