Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up PTO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PTO may stand for:
- Pacific Theater of Operations, World War II
- Paid time off, time an employee can draw from to take time off from work, without having to specify a reason
- Peeled tail-on shrimp
- Permission to officiate, a limited form of license to undertake ecclesiastical duties within the Church of England
- Phoenix Thunderbirds Open, a golf tournament on the LPGA Tour from 1962 to 1965
- Power take-off, a splined driveshaft, usually on a tractor or truck, that can be used to provide power to an attachment or separate machine
- Professional try-out agreement, a type of employment contract.
- Patent and Trademark Office (disambiguation), a government office that handles the issuing of both patents and trademarks
- Parent Teacher Organization, organization that consists of parents, teachers and school staff
- Peace Train Organisation, a campaign group set up in response to the repeated bombing of the Dublin to Belfast railway line
- Public Telecommunications Operator, a service provider of telecommunications services such as telephony and data communications access
- PTO: Pacific Theater of Operations, a war strategy simulation series by Koei based on the World War II events
- "P:T:O:", a track from the 1977 Klaus Schulze album Body Love
- The Phantom of the Opera (adaptations), The Phantom of the Opera— the original novel or an adaptation (movie/musical/literature) or the Phantom character from any of these
- Please Turn Over, a 1959 British comedy film
- Promenade Theatre Orchestra, an English quartet founded in 1969
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PTO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.