From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from PTP (disambiguation))
PTP may refer to:
- Peer-to-peer, more commonly abbreviated as P2P
- PET Transfer Protocol, a file transfer protocol developed for Commodore-based bulletin boards
- Picture Transfer Protocol, a protocol for digital cameras
- Precision Time Protocol, a time synchronization protocol
- Pheu Thai Party, a political party in Thailand
- Togolese Party of Progress, a defunct political party in Togoland
- Pointe-à-Pitre International Airport, Guadeloupe, IATA code
- Port of Tanjung Pelepas, in Johor, Malaysia
Science & medicine
- Post-tetanic potentiation, a short-lived form of synaptic plasticity
- Post-transfusion purpura, a type of adverse reaction to a blood transfusion
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase, a group of enzymes
- Practitioner Training Programme of the UK Modernising Scientific Careers initiative
- Peak-to-peak amplitude for a signal
- Publicly Traded Partnership, a limited partnership whose interests are regularly traded on an established securities market.
- Professional transportation planner, an American personal certification program
- The Prime Time Players, an American professional wrestling tag-team under contract with WWE and current WWE Tag Team Champions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PTP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.