Jump to navigation Jump to search
PTS or Pts may refer to:
Businesses and organisations
- Pacific Telemanagement Services, an American payphone operator
- Public Television Service, public broadcaster in Taiwan
- Swedish Post and Telecom Authority (Swedish: Post- och telestyrelsen, PTS)
- São Toméan Workers Party (Portuguese: Partido Trabalhista Santomense, PTS)
- Socialist Workers' Party (Argentina) (Spanish: Partido de los Trabajadores Socialistas, PTS)
Schools and colleges
- Palmer Trinity School, Palmetto Bay, Florida, U.S.
- Peace Theological Seminary & College of Philosophy, Los Angeles, U.S.
- Pittsburgh Theological Seminary, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Princeton Theological Seminary, Princeton, New Jersey, U.S.
- Protestant Truth Society, a British religious organisation
Science, technology and mathematics
Biology and medicine
- PTS (gene), 6-pyruvoyltetrahydropterin synthase, a human gene
- Peroxisomal targeting signal, in biochemical protein targeting
- PEP group translocation, or phosphotransferase system, a method used by bacteria for sugar uptake
- Post-thrombotic syndrome, a medical condition
- Pay to surf, an early internet business model
- Phoronix Test Suite, benchmark software
- Presentation time stamp, metadata in MPEG video or other streams
- Pseudoterminal Slave
Other uses in science, technology and mathematics
- PTS, abbreviation for a points decision in combat sports
- Pts or ₧, Peseta (disambiguation), a number of currencies
- pts, abbreviation for the plural of pint, a unit of capacity
- Personal Track Safety, a British system of safer working practices on railways
- Potential Trouble Source, in Scientology
- Kind Space, formerly Pink Triangle Services, an LGBT community centre in Ottawa, Canada
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PTS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.