Jump to navigation Jump to search
PTSD, or postraumatic stress disorder, is a mental disorder that can develop after a person is exposed to a traumatic event.
PTSD may also refer to:
- Acute stress reaction, short term condition which may develop into PTSD
- Complex post-traumatic stress disorder (C-PTSD)
- PTSD (album) or PTSD: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, an album by Pharoahe Monch, 2014
- PTSD, an album by L.S. Underground, 2010
- Post Traumatic, an album by Mike Shinoda, 2018
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PTSD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.