Jump to navigation Jump to search
PUK may refer to:
- PUK, or Busan–Gyeongnam Area, a metropolitan area in South Korea
- Partia e Unitetit Kombėtar or National Unity Party, an Albanian political party
- Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, a Kurdish political party
- Pin Unlock Key or personal unblocking code, a code used in GSM mobile phones
- Niels Kristian Iversen or PUK, Danish speedway-rider
- S. R. Valentine, Peshmerga: Those who face death, its history, development and fight against ISIS, Kindle Direct Publishing, 2018, https://www.amazon.com/Peshmerga-Those-Who-Face-Death-ebook/dp/B07CMKF983/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8
- Puck (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PUK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.