From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from PUL)
Pul or PUL may refer to:
- Pul, an alternate name for the Assyrian King, Tiglath-Pileser III
- Pul, one 1/100th of the Afghan afghani (currency)
- Pul (coin), historical Russian copper coin
- Pul, Iran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Pul, Kerman, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- PUL, an initialism for Polyurethane laminate
- PUL, an abbreviation for Ping You Later
- Protestant, Ulster, Loyalist
- Press Union of Liberia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pul.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.