|Look up PVR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PVR may refer to: Poly Vinyl Rubber
- Penn Virginia Resources, a mining company
- Personal video recorder, also known as a "digital video recorder"
- Plant variety rights, granted to the breeder of a new variety of plant
- Polio Virus Receptor (CD155), a human protein involved in cell adhesion
- Proliferative vitreoretinopathy, a disease that develops as a complication of rhegmatogenous retinal detachment
- Pulmonary vascular resistance, resistance offered by the vasculature of the lungs
- PVR Cinemas, a chain of cinemas in India
- Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico, IATA code
- Peak Vehicle Requirement, The maximum number of buses required to keep any one bus route (or group of routes operating correctly.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PVR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.