Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up PVR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PVR may refer to: Poly Vinyl Rubber
- Penn Virginia Resources, a mining company
- Personal video recorder, also known as a "digital video recorder"
- Plant variety rights, granted to the breeder of a new variety of plant
- Polio Virus Receptor (CD155), a human protein involved in cell adhesion
- Proliferative vitreoretinopathy, a disease that develops as a complication of rhegmatogenous retinal detachment
- Pulmonary vascular resistance, resistance offered by the vasculature of the lungs
- PVR Cinemas, a chain of cinemas in India
- Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico, IATA code
- Peak Vehicle Requirement, The maximum number of buses required to keep any one bus route (or group of routes) operating correctly.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PVR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.