From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up PVR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PVR may refer to:
- Penn Virginia Resources, a mining company
- Personal video recorder, also known as a "digital video recorder"
- Plant variety rights, granted to the breeder of a new variety of plant
- PlayStation VR, is an upcoming virtual reality headset produced by Sony Computer Entertainment
- Polio Virus Receptor (CD155), human protein involved in cell adhesion
- PowerVR, a division of Imagination Technologies which develops rendering technology
- Praefectus urbi (Praefectus VRbi), in English, the urban prefect of the city of Rome, and later, also of Constantinople
- Proliferative vitreoretinopathy, a disease that develops as a complication of rhegmatogenous retinal detachment
- Pulmonary vascular resistance, resistance offered by the vasculature of the lungs
- PVR Cinemas, a chain of cinemas in India
- Peak Vehicle Requirement, the number of public transport vehicles required to operate the highest frequency service on a route in public transport planning
- Post-void residual, the result from urodynamic testing indicating the amount of urine left in the bladder after voiding
- PVR, the IATA airport code for the Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PVR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.