(Redirected from PWN (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pwn is an Internet slang term meaning to "own" or to "outdo" someone or something.
Pwn or its derivations may also refer to
- Gaming, hacking, or Internet culture
- Gaming-pwnage, video game culture slang for beating someone at video games
- Have I Been Pwned?, a website that reports Internet security breaches
- Pure Pwnage, an Internet series
- Pwn2Own, a contest
- Pwnage, the online identity of Samuel Anderson-Anderson, the protagonist in Nathan Hill's novel The Nix (2017)
- Pwnie Awards
- Pwnsauce, the online identity of a leading hacktivist member of LulzSec
PWN may refer to
- Patras Wireless Network, a wireless community network, operating in Patras, Greece
- Person with narcolepsy, as abbreviated by narcolepsy chat and support groups
- Phrack World News, a service of Phrack magazine
- Polish Scientific Publishers PWN (Wydawnictwo Naukowe PWN; until 1991 National Scientific Publishers PWN, PWN – Państwowe Wydawnictwo Naukowe), a Polish book publisher
- Pro Wrestling Noah, pro wrestling promotion
- Pulsar wind nebula, an astronomical phenomenon
pwn may refer to
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PWN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.