Jump to navigation Jump to search
PX or px may refer to:
- PX Index, index of the Prague Stock Exchange
- Air Niugini (IATA airline code PX)
- Part exchange, a type of contract
- Post exchange, a store operated by the Army and Air Force Exchange Service on US Army posts
- Praxair (stock symbol PX)
- Patient Experience (PX)
In science and technology
- p-Xylene (Paraxylene), an aromatic hydrocarbon, based on benzene with two methyl substituents, of which PX is the industrial symbol.
- Pixel, in digital displays
- Medical prescription, the symbol "℞" looks like "Px"
- Medical procedure, a non-surgical medical intervention, such as a blood transfusion or superficial biopsy
- PX clade, a taxonomic group of stramenopiles algae that includes Phaeophyceae and Xanthophyceae
- Operation PX, a planned Japanese biological attack on the United States in World War II
- Chi Rho (monogram ☧), an early christogram formed by superimposing the first two letters in the Greek spelling of the word Christ
- Pedro Ximénez, a grape used in the making of sweet sherries and wines from Montilla-Moriles
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PX.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.