Jump to navigation Jump to search
PX or px may refer to:
- PX Index, index of the Prague Stock Exchange
- Air Niugini (IATA airline code PX)
- Part exchange, a type of contract
- Post exchange, a store operated by the Army and Air Force Exchange Service on US Army posts
- Praxair (stock symbol PX)
- Patient Experience (PX)
In science and technology
- p-Xylene (Paraxylene), an aromatic hydrocarbon, based on benzene with two methyl substituents, of which PX is the industrial symbol.
- Pixel, in digital displays
- Medical prescription, the symbol "℞" looks like "Px"
- Medical procedure, a non-surgical medical intervention, such as a blood transfusion or superficial biopsy
- PX clade, a taxonomic group of stramenopiles algae that includes Phaeophyceae and Xanthophyceae
- Pyroxenes, commonly abbreviated to Px, are a group of important rock-forming inosilicate minerals
- Operation PX, a planned Japanese biological attack on the United States in World War II
- Chi Rho (monogram ☧), an early christogram formed by superimposing the first two letters in the Greek spelling of the word Christ
- Pedro Ximénez, a grape used in the making of sweet sherries and wines from Montilla-Moriles
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PX.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.