Pavelló Municipal Font de San Lluís
Exterior of Pavelló Municipal Font de San Lluís
Ros Casares Valencia (until 2012)
Pavelló Municipal Font de San Lluís (Spanish: Pabellón Municipal Fuente San Luis, known as La Fonteta) is an indoor arena that is located in Valencia, Spain. Built in 1983, it is primarily used for basketball games, and it is the home arena of the Spanish Liga ACB club Valencia Basket. The arena has a seating capacity of 9,000 people.
La Fonteta was originally built in 1983. Valencia Basket started to play its games in the arena in 1987. The arena was also used as the home arena of the women's basketball team, Ros Casares Valencia, and the futsal team Valencia FS.
- Pabellón: Pabellon Municipal Fuente San Luis (9.000 espectadores) (in Spanish).
- "Pavelló Font de San Lluís". deportedevalencia.com. Retrieved 5 March 2016. (in Spanish) NB. Valencia Basket Club notes the name as Pabellón Municipal Fuente de San Luís in Spanish and as Pavelló Municipal Font de Sant Lluis in Valencian. The written name on the outside of the building uses the spelling (Font de) Sant Lluís.
- "Un nuevo videomarcador culmina la reforma interior de la 'Fonteta'" (in Spanish). El Mundo. 23 September 2016. Retrieved 7 October 2016.
- Presentación remodelación interior y XXIII edición Trofeo Ciutat de València (in Spanish).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Pavelló Municipal Font de San Lluís.|
- Fuente de San Luis at Valencia BC official website
- Fuente de San Luis Video of the Arena
- Fuente de San Luis Image of the Exterior.
- Fuente de San Luis Image of the Interior.
|This article about a Spanish sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|