|Full name||Pablo Íñiguez de Heredia Larraz|
|Date of birth||20 January 1994|
|Place of birth||Burgos, Spain|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
(on loan from Reus)
|2014–2015||→ Girona (loan)||16||(0)|
|2016–2017||→ Rayo Vallecano (loan)||6||(0)|
|2018–||→ Hércules (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 June 2018|
Pablo Íñiguez de Heredia Larraz (born 20 January 1994), known as Íñiguez, is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for Hércules CF on loan from CF Reus Deportiu mainly as a central defender but also as a defensive midfielder.
Born in Burgos, Íñiguez joined Villarreal CF's academy in 2003, aged only nine. He was selected by the first team for a La Liga match against Real Betis on 19 November 2011, but did not leave the bench; he met the same fate against FC Bayern Munich in the UEFA Champions League.
On 14 January 2012, one week before his 18th birthday, Íñiguez made his professional debut, appearing for the reserves against FC Cartagena in the Segunda División championship. He played his first official game with the main squad on 2 December, starting in a 0–1 away loss against Elche CF.
On 27 August 2013, Iñiguez signed a new five-year deal with the Yellow Submarine, freshly promoted to the top flight. On 21 August of the following year, he moved to second-tier club Girona FC in a season-long loan.
On 5 July 2016, Íñiguez was loaned to Rayo Vallecano for one season. On 11 July of the following year, he joined fellow second tier side CF Reus Deportiu permanently, with Villarreal holding a buy-back clause.
- El secreto del dorsal número 53 del Villarreal (Villarreal no. 53's secret); El Periódico Mediterráneo, 21 November 2011 (in Spanish)
- Valero wins it for Villarreal Archived 5 October 2013 at the Wayback Machine; ESPN FC, 19 November 2011
- Un punto insuficiente para salir de problemas (Insufficient point to leave problems behind); Marca, 14 January 2012 (in Spanish)
- El Elche se confirma como el 'gallito' de la categoría (Elche the confirmed category's 'underdog'); Marca, 2 December 2012 (in Spanish)
- Renueva a Jaume Costa, Pablo Iñíguez y Moi Gómez (Jaume Costa, Pablo Iñíguez and Moi Gómez get renewed); Diario AS, 27 August 2013 (in Spanish)
- Pablo Íñiguez, cedido al Girona FC (Pablo Íñiguez, loaned to Girona FC) Archived 2014-08-21 at Archive.today; Villarreal CF, 21 August 2014 (in Spanish)
- Pablo Íñiguez jugará cedido en el Rayo Vallecano (Pablo Íñiguez will play on loan at Rayo Vallecano); Villarreal CF, 5 July 2016 (in Spanish)
- Pablo Íñiguez, nou jugador del CF Reus (Pablo Íñiguez, new player of CF Reus); Reus Deportiu, 11 July 2017 (in Catalan)
- Baloncesto.– El Valencia Basket define la estructura de su cantera para la temporada 09–10 (Basketball.– Valencia Basket outline youth system structure for 09–10 season); El Economista, 31 July 2009 (in Spanish)
- Roberto Íñiguez, nuevo entrenador del Ciudad Ros Casares: "Me gustan los retos" (Roberto Íñiguez, new Ciudad Ros Casares manager: "I like challenges"); Europa Press, 15 December 2011 (in Spanish)