|Full name||Pablo Marí Villar|
|Date of birth||31 August 1993|
|Place of birth||Almussafes, Spain|
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|2016–2017||→ Girona (loan)||8||(0)|
|2017–2018||→ NAC (loan)||31||(3)|
|2018–2019||→ Deportivo La Coruña (loan)||38||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16 July 2019|
Born in Almussafes, Ribera Baixa, Valencian Community, Marí was a product of RCD Mallorca's youth system. He made his debuts as a senior with the reserves at the age of just 17, going on to spend several seasons in the third division.
Marí made his first appearance with the first team on 7 December 2011, playing 30 minutes in a 2–2 draw against Granada CF after coming off the bench for fellow youth graduate Pedro Bigas. On 5 May 2012 he played his second La Liga game, again acting as a substitute in a 1–0 home win over Levante UD. He continued to be almost exclusively associated with the B-side until the end of his spell in the Balearic Islands.
On 2 September 2013, Marí signed a contract with Gimnàstic de Tarragona also in the third level. He made his debut for the Catalans on 12 October, starting and conceding a penalty in a 2–2 draw at CD Olímpic de Xàtiva.
Marí scored his first goal for Nàstic on 1 December 2013, netting the winner in a 2–1 home success against Levante UD B. On 25 June 2015, after achieving promotion to Segunda División, he signed a new three-year deal with the club.
On 11 July 2019, Marí was signed with Brazilian side Flamengo on a contact until 2022. Flamengo paid approximately €1.3 million (or R$5.5 millions) for Marí. He has became the third spanish footballer to play for the Rubro-Negro, after goalkeeper Talladas, in 1937, and forward José Ufarte, between 1961 and 1964.
|Mallorca B||2010–11||Segunda División B||19||1||—||—||—||19||1|
|Mallorca B total||69||3||—||—||—||69||3|
|Gimnàstic||2013–14||Segunda División B||29||2||3||0||—||—||32||2|
|Manchester City||2016–17||Premier League||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Girona (loan)||2016–17||Segunda División||8||0||1||0||—||—||9||0|
|Deportivo La Coruña (loan)||2018–19||Segunda División||38||2||0||0||—||—||38||2|
- "List of players under written contract registered between 01/07/2017 and 31/07/2017" (PDF). The Football Association. p. 22. Retrieved 14 February 2018.
- Pablo Marí renova per tres temporades (Pablo Marí renews for three seasons); Gimnàstic Tarragona, 25 June 2015 (in Catalan)
- Hemed penalty rescues restarted game; ESPN Soccernet, 7 December 2011
- Mallorca gain six appeal; ESPN Soccernet, 5 May 2012
- Pablo Marí fitxa pel Nàstic (Pablo Marí signs for Nàstic); Gimnàstic Tarragona, 2 September 2013 (in Catalan)
- Olímpic 2–2 Nàstic; Gimnàstic Tarragona, 12 October 2013 (in Catalan)
- Nàstic 2–1 Llevant B (Nàstic 2–1 Levante B); Gimnàstic Tarragona, 1 December 2013 (in Catalan)
- Le vuelven a voltear un marcador (They allow another comeback); Marca, 30 August 2015 (in Spanish)
- Pablo Marí fitxa pel Manchester City FC (Pablo Marí signs for Manchester City FC); Gimnàstic Tarragona, 15 August 2016 (in Catalan)
- El central Pablo Marí llega al Girona (Stopper Pablo Marí arrives at Girona); Girona FC, 16 August 2016 (in Spanish)
- Víctor López (16 November 2017). "Pablo Marí brilla en el NAC Breda e interesa en la Premier" [Pablo Marí shines at NAC Breda and catches the Premier's eye] (in Spanish). Diario AS. Retrieved 19 July 2018.
- "Loan watch: Cup joy for Roberts' Celtic". Manchester City F.C. 27 November 2017. Retrieved 19 July 2018.
- "Pablo Marí, nuevo jugador del Deportivo" [Pablo Marí, new Deportivo player] (in Spanish). Deportivo La Coruña. 1 July 2018. Retrieved 1 July 2018.
- Flamengo [@Flamengo] (11 July 2019). "Tem novidade no Mengão. O zagueiro espanhol Pablo Marí, de 25 anos, é o nosso novo reforço. Ele foi comprado junto ao Manchester City e assinou contrato com o Mais Querido até dezembro de 2022. Seja bem-vindo! Muito sucesso com o Manto Sagrado! 🔴⚫️ #CRF" (Tweet) (in Portuguese) – via Twitter.
- [https://www.espn.com.br/futebol/artigo/_/id/5825971/flamengo-pablo-mari-chega-por-r-55-milhoes-e-apos-jorge-jesus-desaprovar-zapata Flamengo: Pablo Marí chega por R$ 5,5 milhões e após Jorge Jesus desaprovar Zapata ]
- Quem é Pablo Marí, terceiro espanhol da história do Flamengo; veja lances do zagueiro
- Pablo Marí at Soccerway
- Pablo Marí at WorldFootball.net