Pablo Pacheco Avila
Pablo Pacheco Avila is about 35 years of age when he was put in prison. He is known to be married and have one son. 
Pacheco Avila was arrested for six hours by Fidel Castro's officers after trying to video two totalitarian police officers mishandling two women. Avila was imprisoned during the Black Spring in 2003 and sentenced to 20 years is prison for providing news coverage on a peacefeul pro-democracy meeting He was released in 2010, and he deported to Spain. He now lives in Malaga.
- "Pablo Pacheco Avila". Reporters Without Borders.
- "PABLO PACHECO AVILA - Cuba". Amnesty International.
- "Pablo Pacheco Avila". Foreign Prisoner Support Service. Retrieved 5 February 2013.
- "Freedom For Pablo Pacheco Avila". Capitol Words. Retrieved 5 February 2013.
- "Voices From Exile". Pablo Pacheco Ávila.
|This article about a Cuban journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|