|Full name||Pablo Andres Salazar Sánchez|
|Date of birth||21 November 1982|
|Place of birth||San José, Costa Rica|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|2010–2011||Universidad de Costa Rica||21||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19 January 2016.
He started his professional debut at Santa Barbara and also played for Cartaginés, Alajuelense, Municipal Liberia, Universidad de Costa Rica before joining Herediano in summer 2011. In February 2015, he signed with Mérida.
He made his senior debut for Costa Rica in a November 2005 friendly match against France and has, as of 14 November 2014, earned a total of 6 caps, scoring no goals. He received a call-up to the national team as it prepared for the 2009 CONCACAF Gold Cup, replacing injured defender Michael Umaña but only won his second cap 7 years after his debut when he played at the 2013 Copa Centroamericana.
- Carlos Castro y Pablo Salazar firmaron con Herediano - Nación (Spanish)
- Pablo Salazar, el nuevo refuerzo de Venados
- Pablo Salazar – FIFA competition record
- "Pablo Salazar Biography and Statistics". Sports Reference. Retrieved 2014-11-29.
- "Rumbo al mundial". El Universo. 8 November 2005. Retrieved 19 July 2012.
- Araya, Fernando (30 June 2009). "Defensa Pablo Salazar se unió a la Selección" [Defender Pablo Salazar joins the national team] (in Spanish). Diario al Dia.
- Pablo Salazar at National-Football-Teams.com
- Pablo Salazar at Soccerway
|This biographical article related to Costa Rican Association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|