|Full name||Pablo Ernesto Vitti|
|Date of birth||9 July 1985|
|Place of birth||Rosario, Argentina|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2008||→ Chornomorets Odessa (loan)||6||(1)|
|2009||→ Toronto FC (loan)||26||(2)|
|2010||Universidad San Martín||36||(14)|
|2011–2012||Universitario de Deportes||17||(3)|
|2012||→ Querétaro (loan)||5||(2)|
|2012–2013||→ LDU Quito (loan)||38||(13)|
|2015||San Martín de San Juan||14||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 February 2017.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 25 May 2012
Pablo Vitti (born 9 July 1985 in Rosario) is an Argentine footballer who plays as striker for Veria. In the lasts years Vitti played for different clubs both in his country and abroad, including Ukraine, Canada, Mexico and Ecuador. He is known for his dribbling and finishing ability.
Vitti started his career at hometown club Rosario Central. He made his breakthrough into the canallas first team in 2004, where he was a consistent goal scorer and was rewarded with the number 10 shirt. Vitti was considered one of the most promising youngsters in the Argentine First Division, but his progression has been halted slightly in recent seasons. He left his hometomwn club in 2006 to go to Banfield, but he only made fifteen appearances for Banfield without scoring a single goal.
After moving to Independiente he was quickly loaned to Ukrainian Premier League club Chornomorets Odessa. His stay in Odessa was brief, and on 9 February 2009, it was announced that Toronto FC of Major League Soccer had signed Vitti on a loan.
Pablo Vitti scored his first goal for Toronto FC on 24 June 2009 vs. New York Red Bulls. Vitti wore the captain's armband for Toronto FC in an international friendly vs. his fellow countrymen from River Plate at BMO Field on 22 July 2009. He scored 2 goals in 26 MLS games for Toronto in 2009, and returned to Independiente at the end of the season.
After being released by Toronto FC Vitti signed with Peruvian top flight club Universidad San Martín in mid-January. He scored his first goal for the club in a 4–1 over Inti Gas Deportes 6 March 2010. San Martin won the 2010 Torneo Descentralizado with Vitti playing an integral role all season scoring 15 goals in all competitions.
Vitti was an integral part of the Argentina Under-20 squad that won the 2005 FIFA World Youth Championship in the Netherlands. Vitti's time with the Argentina youth programs he was considered to be one of Argentina's top prospects on the same level as Lionel Messi and Sergio Agüero his teammates on the winning U-20 team.
- LDU player card
- "Pablo Vitti signs for TFC". mlsnet.com. 9 February 2009. Archived from the original on 15 February 2009. Retrieved 24 February 2009.
- Vitti Captin for Toronto FC[permanent dead link]. Torontofc.ca (22 July 2009). Retrieved on 26 July 2009.
- Guevara parts ways with TFC, signs with Honduran club and released Vitti, Fellinga
- Vitti playing in Peru. Espn.com (24 March 2010). Retrieved on 25 March 2010.
- Vitti Signs three year deal
- Insawang, Arwatchanon (22 December 2015). "Ratchaburi signs former U20 Argentina striker Pablo Vitti". Football Channel Asia. Retrieved 22 December 2015.
- Στη Βέροια ο Βίττι
- "U20 Fifa Player Statistics: Pablo Vitti". fifa.com. 25 June 2005. Retrieved 22 February 2009.
- "Pablo Vitti, Toronto Striker". goal.com. 19 March 2009. Retrieved 22 May 2009.